XML News from Thursday, February 19, 2009
The Apache XML Project has released
Xerces-C++ 3.0.1, an
open source schema validating XML parser
written in reasonably cross-platform C++.
Bug fixes and enhancements include:
- More robust handling of leading/trailing whitespace
- --disable-rpath configure option.
- Fix a bug in the socket and winsock net accessors when a redirection response does not contain a "Location" header.
- Make XMLMutex use the correct MemoryManager when it closes its mutex.
- Documentation fixes
- Force Borland projects to use CRLF EOL.
- Memory leaks plugged